Five spectacular guests explore the benefits of co-operatives for the creative industries - especially in regards to art festivals and the music industry. This includes the possibilities offered by worker-owned co-operatives and enterprise co-operatives.
The panel, moderated by Christie Anthoney, included:
• Christie Anthoney (Moderator) - CEO of Festivals Adelaide
• Thinker in Residence, Dr Guy Turnbull (UK) - Social Entrepreneur & Former Managing Director of Care & Share Associates (CASA)
• Rohan Clarke - The Business Council for Co-operatives and Mutuals
• Heather Croall - Director and CEO of the Adelaide Fringe
• Anne Wiberg - Event and Program Producer, Music Programmer, Board Director
• Leah Blankendaal - Arts & Cultural Facilitator with Regional Development Australia
Recorded at St Paul's Creative Centre on November 27, 2018.